Monday, December 16, 2013

Week #23 Christmas Miracle


This is what we call a "White Christmas!"

Sorry folks, no time to write this week because we are headed off to a traditional Christmas market in front of a castle in Charlottenberg, but here is the news of the week in a nutshell:
-I'M TRAINING!!!!!  I got a call Monday night, and Wednesday morning we went and picked up Sister Harris!  It was a surprise since no one knew she was coming until last week, but now we are in a drit and I get to train.  This Sister is a BABE and a rockstar missionary!  So happy and humbled by her sweet spirit and her testimony!  She is going to change Spandau and Germany, and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of that! 
-This week we had our 'HO HO ZO KO,' or our Christmas Zone Conference where we were just inspired and taught the whole day by our incredible mission leaders.  I love this gospel and I love being a missionary!  I love the missionaries I serve with, and I am so inspired my their testimonies!  It was a great time, I learned so much, AND we got to watch 17 Miracles as our Christmas present, in which I cried like a small child.  If there is one thing I know folks, I know that our God is a God of miracles, and that he has never and will never cease to be a God of miracles.  I testify that I see miracles everyday, and I testify that our God lives and is active and invested in our lives.  He knows us and loves us.  I know it.

http://germanyberlinmission2012-15.blogspot.de/  - pictures and videos from our conference!  100 missionaries singing Stille Nacht will give ya goosebumps.  I love being a part of this great army of missionaries!
I love you all so much!! 
Love, Sister Dal
Merry Early Christmas:
http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2008190983001

http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2919740155001






Don't you love the Heavenly Glow?

Since 2007 the Charlottenburg castle in Berlin is host to one of the most famous Christmas markets in the German capital.
For 35 days the castle and its park are immersed in a special romantic light and a unique ensemble is created with approximately 150 vendors from all over Germany as well as abroad.  The Christmas market presents carefully selected arts and crafts, ancient handicrafts, and well-chosen gastronomy inside of festively decorated cabins and exclusive glass pagodas.
We offer our guests live classical-baroque music from professional brass and woodwind bands, as well as accordionists and a traditional Berlin barrel-organ.
Our youngest visitors can enjoy the Children's Christmas Market which, aside from numerous nostalgic attractions like a Ferris wheel and swing carousel, also invites one to visit the petting zoo and a pony ride.
In heated Christmas tents we present particularly high quality and exclusive partners selling decorative arts, traditional hand-made furniture, antiques, jewellery, winter fashions and designs.  No other Christmas market in the German capital offers such a unique combination of traditional music, historic carousels and a contemplative Christmas atmosphere.
Let yourself be enchanted.


                                                              Yummy food..


           and drinks in adorable mugs that you get to take home!
  Christmas is magical in Germany.  May yours be blessed with all your needs and some of your wants and good health and love!  Find a way to be generous to others, especially by sharing the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment