Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week #24 Fröhliche Weichnachten!!

JOY TO THE WORLD - FREU DICH O WELT
It's Christmas time mein liebschens!!!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

I love being a missionary at Christmastime.  On the one hand, it is SUPER hard to be away from the ones I love the most during the holidays, but on the other, what better gift could I be giving to my Savior than to be spreading His gospel!  I love sharing my testimony and being a witness of Jesus Christ and getting to wear His name on my chest every day, and people are touched by His message, especially around Christmas.  I love Christmas!  We have seen the Spirit of Christ, and felt an increase of His love, and I pray the same for you!  Share what Christmas means to you with those you love, and remember to think on the true meaning of Christmas as you are with you families this year!  I love Christmas and I love my Savior! 

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/glad-tidings-of-great-joy-the-birth-of-jesus-christ?lang=eng


Okay, so great things this week:




I love Sister Harris and I love training!!!  Here's her first dönner auf mission!! #somuchmeat
We had exchanges this week and I rode a bike for the first time on my mission!  I felt very missionarylike, and sang Called to Serve the whole time :)  it was great fun, though the bike was WAY to big for me so I've got some pretty gnarley bruises.  Definitely worth it!

We went caroling this week again! The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!  It works folks!!!  

I love the missionaries I serve with!!!  I loove Berlin and Germany!!  I love the assistants, who taught me how to train this week, and I love the Elders in my district who read my soul all the time, and I LOVE BOTH of my companions!  I think I am the luckiest girl in all the world!!


I am so excited for Christmas!  I am so excited to see my family on Skype in two days!  I am so excited to celebrate Christ's birth.  I am so excited to declare His message to all the world: that He was born for us, He lived for us, He dies for us, and that He lives again so that we can live with our Father in the life to come!  I love you all, and as a representative of our Lord Jesus Christ, I testify that He loves you too!  Merry Christmas!
Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment