Monday, February 10, 2014

Week #31 - The Sun Again?

Heellloo dear ones!!
We have seen the sun again!!  It is warm, the snow is melting, I'm back to just 2 layers of tights instead of 3 or 4, and this Arizona girl is feeling warm and happy!!  We have had yet another fab week here in Spandau too!!  And transfer calls are this Saturday, so this could be my last week here!  Bishop gave me a talk for the end of March and is quite set on me staying though haha, so we will see!!
So this past week...

We went and visited Sabine, a convert of about 2 years in our ward, who has been SUPER sick.  We felt like we should go by again and see if there was anything we could do to help her that day, and we were an answer to her prayers and she had us walk her dogs!  I love serving and I love dogs, so we were more than happy to help!!



We had Zone Training Meeting and learned SO much!  I love the missionaries I serve with here in Berlin!!  They are incredible!!  They are strong and faithful and such powerful teachers, and I felt the Spirit of the Lord testifying yet again that this is His work and I am just so grateful to be a part of it!!  I love my mission and I love my calling.  I am a testifier of my Lord, a saver of souls, and I disciple of Christ.  I have been called and I am the Savior's hands in this part of His vineyard.  I am so grateful I get to be a part of this work!  Even when the week is hard, when we face disappointments, when we are mocked or yelled at or whatever it may be, even when Satan tries to discourage us, I KNOW in whom I have trusted and I KNOW that this is the work of God.  It is an honor to serve a mission.  We are those that the Savior has to bring His children back, and He wants His kids back.  I am so grateful I get to be part of this work, and that God can work through me to perform miracles.  I am so imperfect and have so much to learn, but I know that it doesn't matter what we are, that God can take us and make us into something so much greater to accomplish His will.  I am so grateful to be a desciple of Jesus Christ, and so grateful to be doing His work!!
We also walked through a park yesterday and talked to everyone we saw and you know what?  So many people were nice and were willing to hear us out!  It was such a miracle!! 

 And the sun was shining and the ice was melting (probably warming the hearts of the Germans) and it was just so beautiful and happy. 


 Even here in East Berlin, where less than 26% of people believe in God, there can be miracles and hearts can change, because this is HIS work and HIS glory and HIS gospel. 

I am so grateful to be here and to be His servant in Berlin.  I love my mission!!

I love you all and I am praying for you!!  Keep shining and sharing your light!
Love, Sister Dally
In other news,
I am more than a little obsessed with these videos.  Check them out!

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos?lang=eng
I love my Savior!!

Okay, here I am as Sista Stringham!


Schwester Antwi in our ward is from Ghana and taught us how to tie our hair african style!  Surprisingly comfortable and now a common style in our apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment