Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week #32 - A New Adventure



After almost 8 months here in Spandau, the call came on Staurday and it is finally time for me to leave this city and the people I have loved so dearly, and start out on a new adventure! 


This little Bilbo is headed to Lüneburg, a small city just outside of Hamburg to preach and teach, and I leave this Tuesday!  The apartment is just about packed, and after last minute goodbyes tonight, I will be all set to leave.
I am so sad to leave this city where I have spent everyday of the last 8 months loving and working for the people, but I will go where the Lord wants me to go, and I am so grateful and SO EXCITED to start a new adventure, a new mission with the people of Lüneburg!
No matter how far away I go, even all the way across the mission, my heart will always be in Spandau with the families I love!!  Yesterday at church was so sad but so beautiful as I said goodbye to all the people that I have grown so close to!  I love the Spandau Ward, and between the tears and the hugs, I got some great pictures!



Familie Dessin - Love these ladies!!


Familie Wunderbar (Silva)


Familie Stanculovi - Definitely came on my mission for this beautiful family!!!


 Familie Lindenau by the river on a lovely sunday stroll!

District in Spandau before transfers 

I have loved my time in Spandau but I look forward to new adventures, there and back again.   

Love, Sister Dal

No comments:

Post a Comment