Monday, February 3, 2014

Week #30 - Another Zone Conference in Berlin

So this week we had zone conference......
.....and guess who I saw there.....


SISTER TOLMAN!!!!!!!  SISTER TOLMAN!!!!!!!!  SISTER TOLMAN!!!!  

After 7 long months, we were reunited at last!!!!  Best moment of my life.  We worked together at the MTC, had German class together and back to the MTC when we both got called to the same mission!  

I also saw these kids!

It was great to have our little MTC gang back together again (minus Sister Henry somewhere in southern Germany), and to see how much we all still love being missionaries!!

I learned so much from President and Sister Kosak, and all the other speakers.  I love being a missionary and I love this work!!!  2014 is the year this mission will change Germany, and we are going forward in faith with that promise! I love my Savior, and it is because of that love that I do what I do! 
And I love you all too!  I am thinking of and praying for you!!  Keep shining and smiling!!

Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment