Monday, May 12, 2014

Week #44 - Frohe Mutterstag!


HI EVERYONE!!!

Mother's Day was this week, which meant that I GOT TO SKYPE MY FAMILY!!!  It was the most wonderful gift in all the world, and I am SO BLESSED to have my family!  They are so beautiful and so supportive and SO loving, I just am so happy and so blessed!  I can feel their love from all the way across the world, and I feel their prayers, which keep me going.  It was the last time I will see them until I go home in 6 1/2 months, which is CRAZY.  I want to be the very best I can be and do the very best I can do before I go home.  I am so grateful to be here and I am so grateful to be a missionary.  I love this gospel and this work, and I love my family, both Earthly and Heavenly!

I love you and miss you and I am praying for you!! Keep smiling and shining, and love and serve your family today!  Tell them you love them :)

Love Sister Dal



Lüneburg has THE BEST ice cream shop in all the world! #heidelbeereis

No comments:

Post a Comment