Monday, May 26, 2014

Week #46 - Memories of Spandau


Hallo lovelies!!
 
Sorry this week is going to be short again, but!
 
Exciting news!
 
This week, I went on Tausch with Sister Jardine, who I served with for the first SIX MONTHS of my mission and it was THE BEST thing of my life.  SO HAPPY!  I had forgotten what a dream team we were, and all of the wonderful experiences we had shared.  We spent the entire exchange just talking about Spandau and all the people we love and about each other and about the gospel and about being missionares and about everything.  We fasted for the work and people of Spandau together, and saw miracles in Bergerdorf.  It was wonderful to be together again and to see the difference we have made for each other.  I love that sister and I am so grateful for her!!  She helps be a better missionary every time I am around her!! I am so grateful for and humbled by her!
 
Also, I love my ward.  A LOT!  I am so blessed to be with them, and they teach me so much about the way I want to live my life.  Not only with their sheep, but also with their love and the way the just LIVE the gospel.  I love this ward.
 
I love my mission!  That is all I can say folks.  I love it!  I love being here and I am so grateful to be here, and I am cant wait to spend the next 6 months in the service of my God.  He lives!
 
I love you and am praying for you!!
 
Love, Sister Dilly Dal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment