Monday, May 5, 2014

Week #43 - Angels Among Us



Hallo!!!

So, this week was a week of miracles!  I know that the Lord is with us in this work, and I felt that so strongly this week!  He is always right by our side, helping us and carrying us along.  That goes for everyone too, not just His missionaries.  He is ALWAYS by your side.  You are never alone, never forgotten.  You are always understood and loved.  I am so grateful to be here and for the opportunity to be a representative and disciple of Jesus Christ!

So this week we saw MIRACLES with Sigrid.  We had an amazing lesson where we watched the Joseph Smith movie and she just felt the Spirit so strongly and said that she was searching for the truth, the same as he was.  Then, a few days later, a member from our ward picked up the three of us and drove us out to Bergerdorf for the baptism of Bruder Vlad.  It was an AMAZING experience, especially for Sigrid, and she felt the Spirit so strongly, just as we all did.  She said, as he was baptized, she felt a press on her shoulders, as if someone was there, and when no one was, she knew it was the Lord.  The power of the Spirit is REAL, and I KNOW that there are angels among us, protecting us and leading us along.  

The ward was wonderful and EVERYONE there introduced themselves (including Bruder Liebich, who invited her over to come see his wagons and hear about the gospel, so we are looking forward to that :)), and just put their arms around her and made her feel so loved and so welcomed.  She just cried and was so happy.  After the baptism, she went back to a member's house to stay the night, and then she came with her to church the next day.  MIRACLE!  And then we had the confirmation AND a testimony meeting and the Spirit of the Lord was just so strong and so clear. I was so grateful that she could be there with us, and that the Lord is giving her so many spiritual experiences and guiding her along as she searches for peace and truth.  And I am SO grateful for my mission where my own testimony is strengthened every single day.  I am so grateful to be here. 

We got transfer calls and SIster Knecht and I are staying here for our 8th transfer.  Meaning I only have 5 left on my mission.  I am freaking out.  Also, they said they may have found an apartment in Hamburg for us, so we will see how that goes!

Fearless sisters! 


Lauenburg Missionaries

I love you all very, very much.  I know this work is the work of God, and I know that He is with us as we labor in His vineyard.  I know He is with us always.  I love you all and am praying for you!!!

Liebe Grüße, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment