Monday, July 21, 2014

Week #54 - Tausch Wunders!

Hallo!!!
Ahh my heart is so full and I have no time to write!  But I love you all very very much!!

We saw LOTS of miracles this week!

1) TUASCH (exchanges)
I went to Marzahn with Sister Schrade who is an amazing missionary!  She took me out for new missionary finding my very frist day here in Germany, and now she is going home in two weeks.  Crazy, but it was a nice full circle moment.  Oh and guess who came to Tiergarten and called down the miracles of Heaven with my awesome companion....yep, this girl, Sister Tolman.




​#stillmybesfriend #cantkeepusawayfromeachother #berlinsisters


2) MICHAEL IS ON BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our lesson and he was just so happy the whole time and excited to really find out for himself!  He is so full of faith, and I know he will find his answers and I am so grateful to be a part of it!  That is all missions are, front row seats to lots of miracles.  #soblessed!  Please pray for Michael!!

3) I found my new favorite store:


​#youhadbetterbelieveIwillbebuyingone #ificanaffordit #matchinglederhosen? #yes

4) We have been trying to teach this beautiful Romanian family of 9 kids, but the parents dont speak any German really, so we havent made a lot of progress.  But!!  Then, a MIRACLE!  We went by yesterday and met another one of the kids, this time a 15 year boy who has perfec erman and translated the whole lesson for us!  And!!  Even better!!!  He has more interest to learn than anybody!!  He is so sweet and excited and wants to come to our englishclass, young men, and sports activities this week!!  The prepared are out there, they are jus sometimes hiding and you have to dig a little bit deeper to find them, but they are there!!

This is the Lord's work.  I know it with all my soul, and I am so grateful to be a part of it!!  I feel so blessed!!!  I love my mission and I love being a missionary!!  And I love you all!!
Love, Sister Stringham



My favorite restaurant and my cute companion, Sister Bronson!


Me with Sister Tolman and Sister Bronson


Love these sisters and all that they teach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment