Monday, July 7, 2014

Week #52 - 'MERICA

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!  FROHLICH UNABHÄNGIGKEITS TAG!!!!

#somuchamericanpridethisweek #loveamerica #alsolovegermany #butreallyloveamerica

I think this week can be summed up with a song:

And I'm proud to be an american
where at least I know I'm free
And I wont forget the men who died
who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly STAND UP next to you
and defend her still today
'cause there aint no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA!!!

All of us American missionaries sang it so much this week, our German district leader and his Canadian companion knew all the words and could sing it by the end of the week! #merica

The Fourth of July was super fun because we saw lots of American pride and went over to my uncle's for cheesburgers and ribs and corn on the cob and potato salad and root beer floats and the whole 9 yards.  Also Sparklers on the balcony!  And then, afterwards, Germany played France, so there was a lot of German pride on the streets too!!  Pretty much the BEST day to be an American missionary in Germany! #justsohappy #ammonjoy
This week, we also had zone training meeting with our AMAZING leaders and President and SIster Kosak!  I just learned so much and felt the Spirit so strongly, and I am SO grateful to be here on a misison and to be able to serve in Berlin!  Twice!!  #SOBLESSED!! We are working hard and calling down the miracles of Heaven for this area, and we will change Germany and, someday, we will have a Temple in Berlin!!!

ALSO, ELDER BEDNAR IS COMING TO OUR MISSION IN SEPTEMBER AND WE ARE ALL SO EXCITED!!!

I love you all so much and am so grateful to have you in my life!!  I miss you and am praying for you!!  Thank you for the love and support, it keeps me going strong!  I love my mission and my God, and am working hard for Him!  

Godbless!!

Love, Sister Dilly Dal


Me and my cute companion, Sister Bronson

No comments:

Post a Comment