Monday, July 28, 2014

Week #55 - Immer Noch in Tiergarten (Still in Berlin!)

Hallo Lovelies!!

I have no time to write this week, but really quick!!



I am starting my tenth transfer (wir durfen jetzt ausflippen) and I am staying in Tiergarten, the city of miracles!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of miracles: Max.  He is one.  He is 79 and the most prepared person I have ever met.  I dont usually like to say golden...but MAN!  This man is wonderful to say the least, and I will tell the whole story later, but he is getting baptized on the 16th of August and I have never been more excited for something in my life.  I love this man and am so happy that he is here!



Also, I love the missionaries I serve with!  I am SO blessed and I just LOVE MY MISSION!



Also I love all of you!  Stay happy and faithful!!  I am praying for you!!!
Love, Sister Dally

No comments:

Post a Comment