Monday, August 11, 2014

Week #57 - Berlin Hustles Harder



Hallo!!
So not a lot of time, but GOSH I love my mission!!!  In case anyone wasnt aware, I LOVE MY MISSION!  I love being a missionary, I love this work, I love these people and their culture, I love the misisonaries I serve with, ESPECIALLY my companion, I love being a representative of the Lord and spreading His gospel.  I love my mission!!!

We had an amazing week, we met with Max almost every single day this week, and we are getting everything set up for his baptism on SATURDAY!  He is SO excited and just bears his testimony all the time.  He is a miracle, and we love him so very much!  Please send prayers our way!

Also, lots of miracles working with Sabia this week.  She is this wonderful Muslim woman, but loves the church and Jesus, and we can see her testimony really growing.  It is amazing.  And she is so strong, even when it seems the world is against her.  She is such an example of faith and strength to me, and I love watching her faith in Christ grow, and to see her feel the Spirit and the peace that comes into her crazy life when we meet.  Love her!

I love my mission!!  I love this work!  I am so happy and I am excited to be a part of this work!  I have four months left, and I am ecited to live and work hard until the end!!  Any advice?  I love you all and I am praying for you!!  Keep shining :)

Love, SIster Dal

#DDRMuseum - me in a traditional uniform! Godbless the 
East German Saints!



   #mexicanfood - And it was LEGIT!!!!  Tasted like home :) #4monthsuntilieatburittoseveryday



#onabus #crazyzoneleaders #lovethemissionariesiservewith #deutscheshistorischesmuseum

No comments:

Post a Comment