Monday, August 25, 2014

Week #59 - 100 Days Left



That's right folks, start the count down!  I have 100 days today left of my mission.  Crazy how fast the time flies here.  I am crazy scared to end my mission and crazy excited to see all of you again.  Just....going crazy!

Advice?  Send it my way!  What should I do before I go?  How can I make the most of my time left?  How can I keep from going crazy? ;)  Seriously though, I would love to hear from y'all, so send me a letter!

I love my mission!!!  We are seeing SO many MIRACLES!  Its insane!  I am super short on time, so I can't tell you about them now....but they are coming!!!  I LOVE MY MISSION AND I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

Also, I finally had a tausch (temporary switch of companion) with Sister Tolman!!!!!!  #BESTTHINGEVER!  Heavenly Father really knows us so well and put us in each other's lives because He knows how much we need each other.  Man, this sister is an angel, let me tell ya, and the tausch was such an answer to my prayers!  I am SO BLESSED to have her and to get to learn from her and feel her testimony and just be uplifted and inspired from her here in Berlin!  SO BLESSED.  Also shoutout: HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY SISTER TOLMAN!!!!!!





Well, I love you all and I am praying for you!! Keep putting you faith in God, He is always there :)

Love, Sister Dal


#hübschetiergartenmissionaries (cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment