Monday, August 4, 2014

Week #56 - 4 Months Noch


Hallo!!!
I am so sorry I am a hobo and have no time to write this week, but I am SO happy!

SO HAPPY!  So glücklich es ist UNGLAUBLICH!  Echt.
I feel so blessed to be here!  I am so grateful to be here!  I love my mission!  I love the people here and the other missionaries and my calling and the church, and most of all, I love my Savior!  I am so happy and so grateful to be a part of His divine work!

My time is flying by and I will be done before we know it, but I am happy and committed to sprint to he end, to live in crescendo, to call down the miracles until the end, and to live in total consecration!

I love you all and am praying for you!!
Love, Sister Dally

​#familieknaupe #somuchlove

​#cupcakeswiththedistrict #leckerlecker #happymissionaries


​#ElderRückauerandiaethekickerCHAMPIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment