Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weel # 65General Konferenz und 2 Monate Noch!!



Hi!!

I love you all!!

A lot!!

Also, I really really love General Konferenz.  It reallly is my favorite time of the year, and this time was no exception!  I have never been so excited in my life.  I learned so much and recieved so many answers to my prayers.  I recieved so much guidance.  I know with all my heart and soul and give testimony that the prophets are truly called of God.  I know it!  Watch General Konferenz, if you havent had the chance yet, it is such a blesing that we have to be able to hear from the Lord through His living prophets.

I love you all and I am praying for you!!

Love, Sister Stringham

Also, found this this week!!  What a great thing to do after conference :) #sharegoodness

https://www.lds.org/church/share/goodness?cid=HPTU093014452&lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment