Monday, September 29, 2014

Week #64 - Countdown to Conference!

Hallo!!!

Great week, super busy week!!!  And this week will be busy too!!  I am so grateful for my mission!  I love it here!!  I love the people I serve and the missionaries I serve with!  I love this work!!  I love this gospel and I know with all my heart and soul that this church is true!!

Oh, Bruder Koch and Oliver got the Priesthood this week!!  So grateful I got to be a part of their stories and got to see the light within them grow and grow!  How lucky am I?!

This week is THE BEST weekof the year!!  Why?  GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!  I am so looking forward to the answers to prayers, the revelation, the guidance, and the JOY that will be coming to us this week from the servants of God - our living prophets.  I know that, as you listen to the word of God with an open heart, it will bless and change you, and you will find those answers you are seeking.  I know it because I have lived it.
I love you all very much and I am praying for you!  Cant wait to see you in 8 weeks, and loving every second here!!  Gottes-segen!!  (God's blessings)

Love, Sister Dal


No comments:

Post a Comment