Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week #68 - Last Transfer


Well folks,

Last transfer calls where I didnt know what was happening, but I am staying in Tiergarten for my last 5 weeks!  Woohoo!!!  City of Dreams!!

I am so happy and so grateful to be here.  Crazy how fast the time goes, but I am grateful for every minute of it.

We see so many miracles here.  There are prepared people everywhere and I know that this gospel is true.  I feel it everyday as I teach and testify.  I love it with all my heart and soul.

I love you all and cant wait to see you all again.  Keep shining and smiling...your light makes a bigger difference than you'll ever know!

Love, Sister Dal

DANG!  What a good lookin' distrikt!

Smallest Sister and biggest Elder in the mission! #wehavefun #tiergartenftw


Yes, my companion is a BABE!



No comments:

Post a Comment