Monday, November 3, 2014

Week #70 - 30 Days



Hallo Lovelies!!

So, I am a bit scatterbrained today....
......but I love you all!!

Old district and our goodbye to dear friends with Family Fawson!


Part of our new district!  I love the missionaries I serve with! 

Today we went to the German Resistance Museum - a memorial for those who fought against Hilter and his followers.  I love serving a mission here and meeting the people.  They are so good.  I love them with all my heart.  I love being here surrounded by this history.  I love my mission.

And we see so many miracles!!!  LIKE JOSE!!!  We found him two weeks ago, taught him for the first time on Saturday, and GOODNESS that man was prepared, and he is preparng for baptism.  And then he came to church and had such a great time and the spanish members just loved him and took care of him and he cant wait to come again!  MIRACLE!!!
I love this church and I know it is true.  I love my mission.  It has changed me so much and I am so grateful for it.  I love you all.  

Keep shining!

Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment