Monday, October 28, 2013

Week #16 Sweet Service


Look what I found at Zone Conference--a cousin!!!

Hey All!
Another great week of happiness and miracles here in Spandau!  Gosh I love being a missionary!!  Really, there's nothing like it!  I love testifying of Christ and working with my Savior for the people around me!  I am so blessed to be here!

This week Sister Jardine and I decided that we really wanted to focus on serving our investigators and the members of our ward.  Ach what a week!  I love serving and I want to spend my whole life serving God's children.  It is our most important work here on earth, and as we made it a goal to focus on it this week, the blessings and miracles just poured in!  We spent a lot of time bringing brownies to ward members who do a lot for us, carrying home groceries, and helping people move, and it was one of the happiest times on my mission!  

And there was such a change in the ward on Sunday.  You could just feel SO much love!  And same with the investigators whom we helped.  Relationships were strengthened and people came closer to Christ and understood more that missionaries really are here to serve in any way that we can.  God was glorified.

Can I just say real quick too, that the ward here in Spandau is AMAZING!  Seriously, these saints are so kind and loving and faithful!  They love the Lord and they love the missionaries, and I will always remember fondly the families I have met here and the time I have spent with the Saints here.  I just love being a missionary!!  

Our Bishop especially does so much for the ward here.  He is truly converted.  We have an open door question and answer session every Thursday here where the bishop comes and our investigators can come and discuss and ask questions.  He takes so much time out of his busy schedule for missionary work and for the people that we love and teach.  

This week, Wichian came and they talked for almost two hours, even after all the missionaries had to leave.  Wichian is amazing, and told us this week that he had actually been a Buddist Monk, but had handed in his robes and has been searching for the truth ever since.  He loves the church and wants to be baptized and loves reading the Book of Mormon and takes lots of notes and always had lots of questions.  He is amazing, and he and Bishop just talked and talked. The Spirit was strong and there was just so much love.  Wichian is wonderful and Bishop is wonderful.  And there are so many members who are the same!  They do so much and have such strong testimonies.  I am so blessed to be a missionary here and to get work with and serve so many incredible people.

I am sorry I don't have a ton of time to write this week, but know that I am happy and working hard and serving the Lord!  And I am thinking of you and praying for you!  Thank you for all of your love and support!
Love, Sister Dal
He lives and He is with us!  I know that and I am here so that others will know it!  I hope you know it too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment