Monday, November 18, 2013

Week #19 Busy--Beschftig!!



Hallo Meine Liebschens!
What a great week in Spandau!!  So many miracles, so many sweet people, so much German!  I love my mission!! 
This week was so BUSY!!!  We were running from appointment to appointment the whole week! #SpandauisthenewBrazil!  I am so grateful to be here at a time when the work in Germany is taking off!!  I love my mission so much and I love being a missionary!
This week we ran for a lot of buses, got lost in the woods in the rain, ate knudels, found people prepared for the gospel, blessed homes, and change lives through the Spirit of the Lord!  I love my mission and being a missionary in Germany!

So, that's it folks!  I am so sorry I don't have time to write this week.  But I love you all and I am praying for you!  Thank you for all of you support and love.  Your example and your love make me want to be a better missionary, so thank you!  I love you all and I love to hear from you!  Know I am happy and working hard and loving being a missionary!!
Love, Sister Dal
Quote of the week:
"Well we would love to see you at church, will you be able to come?"
"I can't come to church this week because I am filming a transvestite festival Sunday morning."
".......all right, kein problem!" (no problem!)
#missionaryinberlinproblems

A Knodel--German potato dumpling.  Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment