Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Week #20 Christmas Transfer

Hi Everyone!

Well, another transfer is come and gone!!  How did that happen??  One day we were suffering without ac, and now we're suffering in the cold and its Christmas time!  My mission is flying by!  I'm just about to my one-year-left mark, and I can't believe its already here.  I love being a busy missionary, and even though I miss you all like crazy, I am loving my time as a sister missionary in Germany!!
So, we had yet another week of running from appointment to appointment, running for buses and trains.  There are too many people to teach here!!  And by 'too many' I mean it is the best problem in all the world to have, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We just need more missionaries, because we are not enough!!  Serve missions!  If you are worthy, we need you!!  This work is too big for us and it is just taking off!  We need you, come join us in the vineyard!!  Serve a mission!!
Okay, so this week, we had Tausch where, yet again, I had my life changed by Sister Kriser who is the biggest babe on the planet.  What a powerhouse missionary!!  I'm so grateful to be serving in Berlin with so many rockstars!  Gosh I am a lucky duck!!  Here she is, the southern peach and a powerful missionary! 





This week we also went to a baptism with Wichian, which was such an amazing experience!  The Spirit was SO strong, and I just can't wait to see him be baptized too.  He has so much desire to know, and really searches for the truth, and I can't wait until he sees that he has found all of it here.  He wants to be a member, earnestly and powerfully prays, and is just one of the coolest people on the planet.  I am so grateful to know him, and loved walking through the quiet German neighborhoods for 2 hours to get to the baptism, talking bout the Spirit and how we can truly recognize it, his experiences in the Buddhist temples for 7 years, and how the gospel is about serving!  I love Wichian and I can't wait to see him in white this Christmas!!





Also speaking of Christmas...it's coming.  Get excited folks, cause I'm in the Christmas capital of the world!!

Last distrikt meeting this transfer!  Hübsch, oder?



Oh also, this is a big week for Artur.  We couldn't get ahold of him for several days, and he missed our appointment which NEVER happens, so we went down to the refugee camp and were told he was in the hospital.  We were pretty scared and did a lot of praying.  Finally, we found him again and had the most powerful lesson we've ever had with him in his little hospital room that he shares with three others.  He just cried and said he wants so badly to have a new life.  He is such an inspiration to me, and has truly strengthend my testmony with his faith.  I will never think of the Atonement again without thinking of Artur.  We love this man so much, and we are just so grateful for him in our lives.  He has got his big trial on Friday, so some extra prayers would be really really really appreciated. He is the best man I know, and I know that someday he will have his new life!  It is never too late to change folks, whether you are a 51 year old criminal or a 20 year old byu student.  We are all children of God and all in His debt.  We are all so loved!!  I know it!
Thank you so much for your love and your support!  Thank you for your prayers!  I love you all and I am praying for you!  I love my mission and I love the people I teach!  I love testifying of Jesus Christ every day!  I love being a missionary!!
Love, Sister Dal


No comments:

Post a Comment