Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week # 49 - Fruhlung

Hello everyone!!!!
So time is short this week, but I love you all and think of you always!!
We had a wonderful week here in Lüneburg!
We had a couple amazing lessons, two of them with Sidigred who is so wonderful AND we had a member drive all the way down here to be there with us, found some new people to teach!  Two of them were found as we were were sitting on the bus, and these two guys get on and sit down, debating religion.....IN ENGLISH.  What the?  We were stoked, to say the least.  Turns out one is Christian and the other is studying to be a priest in the catholic church, and they are here on study abroad from AMERICA.  CRAZY!!  Such a miracle, I know God is in this work!  Then yesterday, we ate with Familie Warnke who is so sweet, and have their own daughter out on a mission right now.  I love this work and I love this ward and this gospel.
That's all I have time for this week, but I love you all dearly and wish you a very Happy Easter.  Remember that is more than the bunnies and the colored eggs and the candy, but about our dear Savior, Jesus Christ.  He lives!  I bear testimony of that fact as His representative.  I love Him, and I love you!  Keep smiling!
Love, Sister Stringham

https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/to-this-end-was-i-born?lang=eng

https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/he-is-risen?lang=eng

http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=911129090001&cid=HPWE040914672

No comments:

Post a Comment