Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lots of Miracles!



Hallo Liebschens,

Sooo this week was wonderful.  MIRACLES were poured down....and I wish I had time to tell you about them all....but I don't....

Things are good though!  José is still just being a miracle and finding answers and it is a blessing to see the light and understanding growing in his face.  We had the most AMAZING Zone Training Meeting of my entire mission on Wednesday, and I am just so grateful to able to serve with so many inspiring and faithful missionaries!!!  Also, I love the members here with all my heart and soul!  There was a lot of AMMONJOY for Sister Stringham with the memebers this week, and I am so grateful for their examples to me.  How blessed am I to be here?!?

I have 16 days left folks!  I trust that the Lord is right by my side, and that we will see many miracles before I leave.  I love you all like crazy and am so grateful for the support you have given me the last 18 months.  How blessed I am to be here.  I love my mission.  Keep shining lovelies!

Love, Sister Stringham

Swagiest district :)



Sooo, this is pprrreeeettttttttyyyyyy close to Mexican food...as close as you can get here!  In just a few weeks, I'll be eating the realdeal! #proudarizonianatheart #missthatspicyfood #costavidahereicome!

No comments:

Post a Comment