Monday, November 10, 2014

Week #71 - Humbled and Happy




So this week was wonderful!  I love my mission!  With all my heart and soul, and I am just so humbled and honored that I have been able to serve here.  I have learned so much and experienced so much and met so many people I love so much and have become so much closer with my Savior.  I love my mission, and I am so grateful to be here.
So time is short, but this week...

Jose is still just being a miracle :)

We had to say goodbye to Ronny who is headed back to China.  SHE is AMAZING.  This girl is such an inspiration to me, and it has truly been a blessing to know her.  I know our whole ward will really miss having her here, but I know that she will be such a blessing to those in her homeland as well!



Also, we were able to go as missionaries to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the falling of the Berlin Wall.  Humbling to be able to serve here at this time, and to honor the amazing Germans that I have had the honor of serving these last 18 months!  I love my mission!  Unfortunately, they built a wall a kilometer away because there were apparently too many people so we couldnt get any close than this, but still it was an awesome experience to be there!



Also...I am very humbled again by the opportunity to have worked with Bruder Max Koch, who passed away last night.  He was a miracle, and I feel so humbled and so grateful that I was able to see his testimony grow and see all that he did for the Lord.  


He was truly an inspiration, and I am so grateful to know the plan of our loving Heavenly Father.  Life goes on.  Death has no sting and the grave no victory.  Because of Christ, there is no end.  I know that Bruder Koch is continuing to bless those in the next life, and I am so grateful and humbled that he was such a blessing in mine here!  I love my mission and I love those I serve.

I am so happy.  I love my mission and I love you all!  I am praying for you and looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment