Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week #73 - Last Week!


I love my mission with all my heart and soul and then some!!  I am so grateful to be here!!  I have learned so much, and I am excited to come share it with all of you too!

SO THIS WEEK WE HAD SOME VISITOR'S: THE PIANO GUYS 





They came and did a surprise fireside for the missionaries, and it was the most wonderful thing.  They are inspiring with their testimonies and their consecration and their love of God and of their families.  They all cried as they bore testimony of Christ and the gospel and the importance of their families. I was really just blown away! 


What impressed me the most I think though, is that they all bore testimonies of their missions, and how grateful they were that they had served, because it has prepared them for their whole life. They talked about how much they had learned, and how the mission never ends!  You just keep going!

What a blessing it was to be able to talk to them right before I go home.  I believe them, and know that I just keep on serving the Lord, just in different callings :)


I am so grateful for my mission.  I love you all.  I bear testimony that Christ lives!

Love, Sister Stringham


Last week with this wonderful companion!


I sure will miss Christmas Markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment