Monday, June 9, 2014

Week #48 Mission Tour

Hello Lovelies!!

The sun is shining (for right now) and my heart is so full!!  I love this work!!  I love being a missionary!!  I am so grateful to be here and to be part of this great work!!!

This morning, we have already seen so many miralces!  The biggest one was a young man we just found named Adrian!  We talked for about an hour on the street and he was so friendly and smiled and was so cool!  Guess where he was from...MEXICO!  He is here in Germany studying and nannying and trying to find work as a doctor!  He was so cool and had heard of mormons and wanted to learn more!  AND DID I SAY THAT HE SMILED!  THAT NEVER HAPPENS!  It was so great!! Miracles!  He told us that when he has time, that he will make us mexican food!  WOOHOO!  It was so wonderful thought to talk to someone who was so happy and so ready to learn more and we are so excited to see him again this week!

Onto the miracles of this past week!  We had MISSION TOUR!!  Elder Dyches of the 70 came and spoke to us in Hamburg and it was so wonderful!!  It was the day after my 6 months left mark, and it was the PERFECT WAY to start out the last third of my mission.  It wasnt anything specific that was said, but I was just so happy and so grateful to be here and so excited for this work.  Also, I got to see so many of the missionaries that I love so much.  I am SO grateful for the amazing missionaries I serve with and for the mission I have been called to.  I know it is where I am supposed to be!!  I know I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing!! I am so excited to give my very best, all that I am, to the Lord for the rest of my mission, and then to keep going and keep serving Him the rest of my life.

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY AND I LOVE THIS WORK AND I LOVE MY GOD!  And I love all of you!  I am always thinkign of you and praying for you all!  See the hand of the Lord in your life and count the miracles that He has given you.  Keep smiling and shining that Light of Christ, and trusting in Him!  I love you!!

Love, Sister Stringham

P.S. I got post finally, and just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to those who write me!  I cant even express how much it means to me, so thank you for your love and support!!  And thank you to Lakeside Ward Primary for the package and all the cards!  You are all so wonderful and keep me so happy and motivated!  You are helping me in this work and I am so grateful for all you missionaries back at home who make me want to be even better here in Germany!!

P.P.S. We went to the beach as sisters in the zone a couple weeks ago and the computer is finally letting me upload the photos.  It was BEYOND wonderful to be by the water and to just have fun with the missionaries I love so dearly!



​Sisters at the beach at Altona.  Fun!!

 Me and Sister Jardine!


Beach (strand) at Altona!


We all go home in December!


Me and Sister Keller

Altona is a beach on the bank of the Elbe River and the town dates back to the 1500s.  It was incorporated into Hamburg in 1937 and sits on a cliff.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment