Monday, June 23, 2014

Week #50 - TIERGARTEN

Hallo from Berlin!!!

I am back in Berlin, my favorite place in all the world, and I am SO happy!

Like, shout from the rooftops happy!  
#samuelthelamanite #ammonjoy

I love it here.  The work just has a different feel here and we see so many miracles, and we see this country changing.  If you want to change Germany, you start Berlin, and I am so blessed to be in the middle of it!! In the words of Elder Santiago, "In Berlin Nord Zone we hussle harder!" And so thats it!  I am working hard and calling down the blessings of Heaven!

I am so happy and so excited to work here and ready to see miracles!!

My new companion is Sister Bronson, and she is a sweetheart.  My new district is made up of the TEN missionaries in my ward (4 Elders, the Zone Leaders, and a Senior Couple).  

My new Sister Training Leader is SISTER TOLMAN (looottttsss of ammon-joy at the train station when I got here).  

My bishop is my uncle (AHHHHH, talk about an in with the ward).  

AND I AM IN BERLIN!  

 The Tiergarten Ward Building

Close up of the sign

I am the happiest :)  

I have been so blessed by my Father in Heaven, its insane, and I am just so humbled and grateful to be here.  I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be here, in this mission.  I know this is where I am supposed to be.  I am excited to see miracles, to work with the ward, and to change Germany!

 I love you all and I am praying for you!!  Stay faithful and happy!!

Love, Sister Dal

No comments:

Post a Comment