Monday, September 8, 2014

Week #61 - Training Again!!



Hi lovelies!!!

Did you know, I miss and love you all very much?!  It is crazy how quickly the time goes here, and before we know it, we will all be back together again!!  Crazy and scary and happy and sad and just unbelievable!  Naja!

Soooo I have NO time to write this week, but, exciting news:
I AM TRAINING AGAIN!!!!

Super surprised, but SUPER excited.  Sister Bronson will also be training, guess where....Spandau!  Crazy small world here in Berlin, and I am so excited for her to go and change lives and see miracles in the city I love so much!!  They will be lucky to get her!!  And I will be getting a BRAND NEW MISSIONARY to CALL DOWN MIRACLES with me here in TIERGARTEN!!  Wooohoooo!!!

New missioanries are just especially filled with light and faith and the Spirit, and the Lord just pours the miracles down from Heaven.  I sometimes wish I could go back to the beginning of my mission, but I am excited to feel part of that again.  I know this new sister will just change this area and Germany!  Woohoo!!  So excited! And so excited to get to serve and share a little of what I know, and leaqrn tooonnnnssss from her and to hear her testimony!
And what a great way to end my mission, to live in crescendo and sprint to the end!!!!

So happy, so grateful, so excited!!  Send prayers my way, and I will be praying for you!!  I love you all so dang much!!!  Keep shining that light and sharing your testimonies!!

ALLES GUTE, Sister Dal

Oh also, here's a little blip about Lange Nacht der Religion, and open house at our church which was super successful this past week!!  Lots of people came and one even came to church the next day!  I love this area and I love being a missionary here and I love this work!!



Please excuse the naasssttyyyy photos, we had spent the ENTIRE day cleaning the church #notsostylingsistermissionaries #naja #thechurchistrue #evenifthemissionariessmelllikecleaner





No comments:

Post a Comment