Monday, September 22, 2014

Week #63 - Familiar Faces



Hallo Lovelies!!

This week was WUNDERBAR! 

Sister Frenkel is so great!!  I love serving with her!  She is fearless and hard working and so committed to the work!  I love serving with her!!  I know we are going to see miracles together here!

Also, we had Stake Conference this week, and guess who I saw!!!


Wichian!!



Schwester Silva (also shoutout to Bruder Silva in the hospital!)



Leonie - one of the cutest little girls on the planet, who will be the best future sister missionary!


And SO MANY OTHERS (Bishof Schlief, Familie Dessin, Bruder Greiser, Vanessa....ahh just so many!!)!!  It was the very greatest and SUCH A BLESSING from a very merciful Father in Heaven.  Spandau still has so much of my heart, and it was wonderful to see my family there that I loved and served, and still pray for.  Seeing so many I love from Berlin made me so trunky to see those I love in Lauenburg too!  And to see my family back home!

I just cannot wait for the Kingdom of God when we will all be together again!  It will be wunderbar.


I love you all and am praying for you!!  I love my mission!

Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment