Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week # 8 Still in Spandau!!!



Just a short note this week--I used up all my computer time reading all the emails you guys sent!  Thanks so much.  For those who need my address, look to the right hand column and find it. 


So transfer calls came.....and Sister Jardine and I are staying together in Spandau!  Woohooo!!!!!  We are so excited because we have really become so close and there is SO much work to do here in Spandau! 

As President Kosak always says, "We are changing Germany," and we will continue to do so here in Spandau.  We see miracles everyday!!
I love you all and I know this Church is true with all my heart and that Christ is with us in this work!!

Love, Sister Stringham
Missionary jam of the week:  Israel, Israel, God is Calling - Alex Boye

http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=911129090001

No comments:

Post a Comment