Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week # 25 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Hallo!


I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!  I hope everyone knows how very VERY happy I am!  I love being a missionary and I love doing the work of the Lord.  I love teaching and testifying and coming to know my Savior better everyday!  I love the Spirit I feel everyday, and I love the people I serve with and the people I am serving!  I love Germany and I love Christmas!  I love being a missionary!!
So this week was a special week with Christmas and all the holidays.  It was so fun and we got so many presents from members and investigators.  I just felt so loved and my heart is so full.  AND I GOT TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!!

Okay, slow down...here's what happened :) We had a Christmas program at the church which was beautiful and Wichian AND his wife came!  Wooh!!!  She was the cutest, taking pictures the whole time and just so excited to finally meet us!  Then we went and spent the evening with some members in our ward. Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents (thank you so much to all of the investigators and ward members and family who sent me something!!  It was so fun to wake up to a few things under our Christmas branch, and we had a lovely morning!)



Then we went and helped Bruder Dessin renovate his new work building.  He just bought an old airport tower from WWI and WWII and DDR time, and after showing us around and telling us all about the history, we all went to work sorting trash and digging up plants and trees and concrete!  It was a PERFECT Christmas morning and I was SO happy I got to serve and work!



After lunch with Familie Dessin, we sisters jumped on a train out to Alexanderplatz....
...and.....THEN WE SAW MY FAMILY!!!!  What a blessing to be able to see my family on Christmas!  Luckiest and happiest girl in all the world!!





Sister Jardine, Aunt Chantel, cousin Ethan, me, cousin Cora, Sister Harris, and Bishop Uncle Greg!
Love them like crazy!

Seeing my family, and then also getting to SKYPE MY FAMILY made for the best Christmas of my life.  So so SO happy!!!  I am so glad to see and hear that everyone is doing well!  Excited and motivated to work hard until Mother's Day when I can see you all again!!
The next day we spent with Familie Silva!!  Ahh I love this family more than I can even describe; definitely my home away from home.





The rest of the week was just WONDERFUL too!!  We spent the week caroling and dropping off brownies and teaching the people we love here so dearly!  I love being a missionary.  So much!  So happy and grateful I got to serve during Christmas time in such a wonderful area with so many wonderful people.  I am so grateful to be here and to be a missionary!!  I love my calling and I love my God, and I look forward to a new year completely dedicated to the service of the Lord.  I am grateful that this next year will be spent as a misisonary, and I know it will be the fastest year yet, and I am excited to work and serve!  I look forward with faith and Joy!  I love you all and I am working hard and praying for you!  I know the Savior is with me!

Liebe Grüße und Alles Gute!
Sister Dally



No comments:

Post a Comment