Monday, January 20, 2014

Week #28 - COLD!

HELLO!
You should all know, the process of Sister Stringham becoming a little popcicle has begun.  It is SUPS cold and windy outside now, so we sing lots of songs as we are on the streets, and that always brings a little sunshine.
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!  SO MUCH!!

Doeners with the New Kid

Really, it is the most wonderful thing in the world.  This week almost everything fell out, but it just gives us an opportunity to start all over this next week, and I am so excited!  I love this work, and I know it is the work of the Lord.  I love being a tool in his hands, and I am working my hardest to be a Wilford Woodruf or Abinadi or Alma for Him!  I know that He is with me!
Sorry, thats it for this week folks, but I love you all and am always praying for you!  Prayers and letters are always appreciated by we missionaries :)  I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE MY GOD!

Here are a few photos from New Year's Eve:






Love, Sister Stringham

No comments:

Post a Comment