Monday, January 6, 2014

Week #26 - Alles Gute Zum Neues Jahr!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am so excited to spend this year in the service of my God! 
I am also so excited for this next transfer!  I am staying for a fifth transfer in Spandau to keep training Sister Harris, and Sister Jardine is headed to Hamburg to be a sister training leader over there.  We are sad to see her go, especially since we have had 6 months together, but we are so excited for her new adventure.  And we are PUMPED for this next transfer!  We are going to see a lot of miracles and we are really going to see the hand of the Lord.  I know it!  I am so excited to get to work!!


Unser Distrikt  (Our district)


And here's the Spandau Gang!!

 I have really really LOVED serving with these kids!  They are all such incredible, rockstar missionaries, and I have learned so much from them!  I have just been so blessed and I am so greatful for them!  We are sad to see Elder Wilde and Sister Jardine leave after 6 months together, but we are all so excited for our new adventures!  I love being a missionary and the friendships I make here!
Okay folks, I think thats it, we don't have much time this week, but I love you all!!  I love being a missionary!!  I am so happy and so exctied to work for this next month!  I love serving and teaching about and testifying of my Savior.  I know He is here with me in this work, I know He loves me and knows me, and I know He loves you too!  Keep smiling, I am praying for you!
Love, Sister Dal


No comments:

Post a Comment