Monday, March 31, 2014

Week #38 Hamburg

Hallo meine Liebschens!!!

I love you all so dearly and think of and pray for you always!!
This week has been one long, extended miracle.  I have been loaded up on pain meds and out on the streets, and the Lord has been so fully blessing me.  I know and I feel it.  I dont know how I made it through the week, but I know that it was not me.  It was all my Father.  It is a miracle.  I have gotten better and felt a little stronger every single day.  I am healing through the Priesthood power of God, and I am so grateful that I have been given so much and that I have the opportunity to keep serving my God.

Time is short this week, but know that I am out on the streets, loving being a missionary, and that I am working through the pain and relying on the Lord.  I am so grateful and I feel the Lord's hand every single day!!
Oh and!!  News!!!  So!!  We got transfer calls this week!  And! We are staying in Lüneburg!
.......until......they find us an apartment in Hamburg. Then the Lauenburg and Lüneburg areas will be combined, and we will be opening up a new sisters program in Hamburg!!!!

We are so excited!  And sad!  Sad because this is the most wonderful loving ward familie I have ever met and I will be SO sad to leave the members here in Lauenburg. But!  So happy for a new adventure and to be able to open an area and to keep serving the Lord with all my heart and soul!  
So yeah!  We have no idea when that will happen, whether this transfer or in three, but that it is underway and to be ready to go in a day's notice.  So we are excited and working on making Lüneburg ready for the Elders when we leave.  And we are working on serving and loving the wonderful members here as much as we can before we go!

So exciting and happy things are happening, and I am very happy!  Still a little sick, but happy!  And getting better and stronger and happier!  I love my mission and I love my Father in Heaven!  I testify with all my heart that He is thre.  That He knows us and loves us and is mindful of us and watches over and cares for us.  I know that He has a plan for each and every one of us.  I know that He is with us always.  He is with me now, and I feel it so strongly.  I am love my God and am so grateful for He and His son.  And I am grateful for all of you!  Keep being great!!!

Love, Sister Stringham

Oh and we went to Hamburg for pday and....WE RODE A BOAT!!!!  It was the best.  I love and miss the water.  They have ferries there just like buses or trains, so we rode one.  Also, we ate a REAL hamburger.  Best.  So happy, and can't wait to serve the Lord in this city too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment